Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:01:16 +0000
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: looking for Matthew Seaman

--------------enig96B973225241B1A9C9D63E4E

Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. wrote:
> Dan Langille wrote:
>
>> Has anyone been in contact with Matthew Seaman lately?  His email
>> started bouncing a few weeks ago and I've been unable to get in touch
>> with him through his infracaninophile.co.uk address.
>>
>> Cheers
>>

> I notice a gap in postings, but he posted in the
> "re: cpu temperature" thread on questions@
> about one hour ago AFAICT.
>
> A telnet connection to port 25 on the only MX
> record for his domain seems to succeed, so
> maybe try once more?

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

I've merely got a new job, moved to a new part of the country and had a
very disappointing experience with British Telecom.

BTW. The best MX record for my domain is now being pointed my ISP's mail
server; not my kit at all.  Poking at it won't tell you much about my
status...

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.                       8 Dane Court Manor
                                                       School Rd