Date:      Wed, 7 May 1997 01:26:35 +0100 (BST)
From:      Aled Treharne <taff@blue.bad.bris.ac.uk>
To:        Iain Templeton <iaint@CU-SeeMe.educ.utas.edu.au>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: And now for something completely different

On Wed, 7 May 1997, Iain Templeton wrote:
> Ah Welsh, isn't that the language with no vowels :-) ?
> (Probably a dangerous comment)
Ah, yes, you're right, that was a very dangerous comment.

In fact, you'll find that the Welsh language has seven vowels (aeiowy) and
also a few extra letters in the alphabet (ll,ng,ch...). I won't go on
about how the language has been abused (you've probably heard it all
before anyway), so I'll hand the soapbox over to someone on this mailing
list who is more qualified than me to talk about it.

So, I'll sign off with a `G'day, matey!' :)

	  	   Aled Treharne		felix@royal.net
"Big Bird meets Salvador Dali has been brought to you by the numbers L and
                            ), and by the letter 3."
         For PGP Public key finger taff@blue.bad.bris.ac.uk