Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 2004 02:25:08 +0100
From:      Jan Demter <jan@demter.de>
To:        Peter Schultz <pmes@bis.midco.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD from CD

Am 25.12.2004 um 04:44 schrieb Peter Schultz:
> Any recommendations for dynamically resizing an HFS+ partition?

There is a patch for GNU parted that claims to support that. I read
that the Debian-unstable installer is using it, so you might be able to
try it out with some recent Debian-ISO.

Greetings,
Jan
--
"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting
  to me because, as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we