Date:      01 Dec 1996 20:06:01 +0000
From:      Paul Richards <p.richards@elsevier.co.uk>
To:        se@FreeBSD.org (Stefan Esser)
Cc:        wilko@yedi.iaf.nl (Wilko Bulte), FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers list)
Subject:   Re: Racal Interlan ethernet card: any good?

se@FreeBSD.org (Stefan Esser) writes:

> I've seen them offered for less than $50 (by mail order).
> They should be much better than the NE2000 PCI clones, which
> require port I/O accesses to the on-board SRAM (and cost less
> than $30).

Where from? I've searched high and low for PCI cards and
can't find them anywhere in the UK mags. ALl ads are for the Dec chips
or NE2000 clones. If I could find one of these cards I'd do some more
work on the driver, like implementing a 32 bit version for a start.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155