Date:      09 Oct 2000 16:52:36 -0500
From:      James Felix Black <jfb@visi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AMD

> How well supported are AMD Athlon and Duron Processors and the
> motherboards for them?

I run 4.1-STABLE on a FIC AZ-11/Thunderbird 800 combination, and not
only is it flawlessly stable, it's absolutely the fastest computer
I've ever used.  Highly recommended.

(jfb)

--
My fellow Americans.  As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball,
but tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward, upward not