Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2000 05:17:33 -0500
From:      Jonathan Towne <jontow@twcny.rr.com>
To:        Adam <bsdx@looksharp.net>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: computer systems in movies

On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 11:00:07PM -0400, Adam scribbled:
# I think I saw something on the screen in "Sphere" about BSD and rlogin.  I
# haven't bothered to pause the film to inspect yet tho ;)

I was just talking to a guy about this a while ago.. "Sphere" has a lot of
this sort of thing in it.. almost looks like it could be possible, even. :P

- Jonathan Towne