Date:      Tue,  2 Jun 98 10:26:29 -0400
From:      Timothy J Luoma <luomat+FreeBSD@luomat.peak.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Join 100s of MFC/C++ developers in the Gold Rush 500

> Spam is spam. His 800 phone number is below .. need I say more?

Yes, actually you should say:

	1) is this guy subscribed?  I thought the lists were subscriber-only
		posts?

	2) even with an unlisted number, even with *67, an 800# customer
gets a bill at the end of the month with your phone number on it (since they
are paying for the call).  Companies *routinely* compile lists and sell them
of "Interested Customers" who have called their 800#.... so if you call, do
it from a PBX or a payphone.

	TjL