Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 12:53:44 +1100 (EST)
From:      andrew@ugh.net.au
To:        "L. Searchwell" <lsearchw@lausd.k12.ca.us>
Cc:        The FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I Use An Apple

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, L. Searchwell wrote:

> Is there an Apple-systems solution to running FreeBSD? Also, how

FreeBSD does not run on any macs, infact not on any Apples. Look at
http://www.openbsd.org/ and http://www.netbsd.org/

> similar is FreeBSD to the NeXT OS and MkLinux?

Rhapsody is meant to ship with BSD 4.4, NeXT currently ships with BSD 4.3
(I think) and so these should be fairly similar. MkLinux is a version of
Linux. There are similarities but there are also fair differences.

YMMV

Andrew