Date:      Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:32:41 +0100
From:      Niclas Zeising <niclas.zeising@gmail.com>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Build breakage in video-mga-driver.

After the upgrade to version 1.4.6 of the xf86-video-mga-driver in the
modular xorg tree the driver is not buildable, at least not for me.  The
build fails with a syntax error in the mga_driver.c file.  The offending
commit seems to be this one in the xorg git tree:
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xorg/driver/xf86-video-mga.git;a=commitdiff;h=10b2202c254b71b8d0da987a225d5e78a030bca4
I am trying to do a fresh install of xorg 7.2-RC3 from the modular xorg
tree flz has put together on a recent (25 dec around 12PM CET) current.
I don't think the error is on my side, although it might be a configure
script gone bad.
I just thought everybody should know, so we can fix it by temporarily
remove this driver from the xorg-driver makefile or downgrade/upgrade to
a current working version.  I will notify the xorg maintainer of this
driver and see if he has any ideas.

Regards!
//Niclas