Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:54:29 -0500
From:      Keith Leonard <kleon@bellsouth.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quantum Bigfoot problems

Howdy,

Have installed 2.1.5 on a number of standalone machines (sharing OSs).
But when I tried to take a chunk of a Quantum Bigfoot (2550A - I think)
2.? gig every thing went well at the DOS prompt (machine runs (or is
that has the runs) Windoze 95). But when I get to fdisk under BSD there
are 4 partitions already set up and ofcourse nothing is right (offset,
starting, ending points etc) and the empty chunk of drive is no where to
be seen.

I've install - sharing drive with Windoze95 - before with no problem, is
it the Quantum drive?

The drive geometry reported is 624/128/63

--
Keith
Keith Leonard  -  kleon@bellsouth.net