Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 1995 16:09:44 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        jdl@chromatic.com
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Meeting up in SF/MV/SJ area

On Fri, 1 Sep 1995, Jon Loeliger wrote:

> Speaking of which, I'm headed out to Mtn View next week.  Anyone out
> there (core or lurker) wanna wear FreeBSD shirts and hit the Tied house?

    I'll be in San Jose for two weeks starting on September 8 if any
of you folks want to get together.  The last time I was there
(beginning of August), I couldn't find *anyhwere* with net access!!!
Perhaps someone could mail me locations in San Jose with public-
access terminals?  Or better yet, e-mail me phone numbers and I'll
give folks a call once I'm in.

    *Actually*, I'm still looking for a ride back to SFO airport on
the 21st, if anyone is heading out that way.  ;-)
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org