Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:12:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      cupples_s@4j.lane.edu
To:        Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
Cc:        CyberPeasant <djv@bedford.net>, anxiety@primenet.com, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DVD-Rom

Also any Micropolous drive will not be warantied, the company has filed
for bankruptcy and return service is a joke, I mean if you want it setled
within you lifetime. I found this out when I tried to return a 9 gig that
died a year and  half after we bought it, APS (which has also filed) just
sent the school a letter that said sorry, and good luck.

Shawn Cupples
South Eugene High School
(541) 687-3122