Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 21:48:18 GMT
From:      "Greg W" <redhat_list@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [MY] Broken X and window managers

Hugs & Kisses too all xoxoxox

err....hang on... better take that back

Read on

>Greg W wrote:
>
> > I suspect much more sinister error here, like a corrupted binary or
> > something, I had localhost, but did not have in profile etc
> >
> > I really thank you guys for tying to help, but its got the better of me,
>yep
> > I have started a fresh install, I choose kernel + X + all x libs/bin

Well a real "BIG" thank you for all that really did try helping me, your
ideas help me with getting to be intimate, no sorry, I am getting excited
again, well lets say they give me some insight....

Well this system is a bit different too Linux (well I know, its UNIX)
now only Allah or God or Tux or the little BSD demon fellow will know
exactly what was happening on this system.

After well lets see, nope not enought fingers here,  well a lot of re
installs, after changing HDD and Vid cards, and doing more re installing,
damn , at last , just after ordering 2 more CD's of BSD,  KDE worked,
networkings working (he he) bash loads as soon as login (dont say it, i did
the same before) , but I suspect that somehow, somewhere there was some
corruption before and it was not being overwritten for some reason, or who
knows, maybe my CD and the second other HDD were fighting for some memory
space

I dunno, and I am starting to babble, I have had about 20hrs sleep in 4.5
days, and I am goona sleep well soon

AGAIN A BIG THANKS, you should all pat yourselves on the back for being such
a patient community, along with others, that take that bit of time out too
help, I hope I learn enough to be able to give some back later...I do know a
bit about Apache & Sendmail and Virtualhosting for these, so if you have a
question, fire it at my new email below

redhat_list@mail.com