Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:50:15 -0700
From:      Kedar <kedar@asacomputers.com>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Q:PCI bridges-extenders supported

At 10:04 AM 7/10/97 +0930, you wrote:
>This is an I20 board.  Do not expect it to work with FreeBSD just yet.

        Oh, really?  hmm..  I sent one of these boards to a gentleman who
was interested in installing either Linux or FreeBSD on it.  Did not hear
any complaits.  I will check up with him.  Apologies for any confusion
caused.  Did not mean to mislead.
        Maybe the Intel PR440FX is a good idea then?  4 PCI slots, with the
NIC and Adaptec SCSI controller on-board.
        On the I2O issue, I could probably work something out with
Supermicro.  Let me see if they are willing to share any information.

G'day,
Kedar.