Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:32:58 +0200
From:      lupe@lupe-christoph.de (Lupe Christoph)
To:        Miroslav Pendev <miro@cybershade.us>
Cc:        FreeBSD Security <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: asmtp 587 - quickie faq submission

On Tuesday, 2002-09-17 at 10:17:07 -0400, Miroslav Pendev wrote:
> > Q: How do I implement ASMTP on my mail server?
> > A: Depends on your MTA.

> > Q: Ok, how about with Postfix?
> > A: For information about configuring ASMTP&Postfix checkout:
> > http://howto.state-of-mind.de/

> There is SMTP AUTH patch for qmail, too.

> http://www.nimh.org/dl/qmail-smtpd.c

> Although, it is not in the port for qmail it can be added like
> WITH_SMTP_AUTH=yes, I can submit that as PR if nobody else want.

> Works pretty well for me.

Why don't you write up how to do it? Here's the question:

Q: Ok, how about with qmail?

You just need to write the answer ;-). Please provide a little more
detail. Your information above is just a little on the brief side...

Thanks,
Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| Big Misunderstandings #6398: The Titanic was not supposed to be        |