Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 1996 22:42:57 GMT
From:      James Raynard <james@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
To:        ANDRSN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Doc Update Needed?

>>>>> Annelise Anderson <ANDRSN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU> writes:
>
> >>True story from a Novell NetWare SysOp:

8-) I suppose you've all heard that Compaq considered adding an extra
key to their keyboards because of all the users who rang up tech
support saying "my computer told me to press the Any key, but I don't
seem to be able to find it..."

>BTW does anyone out there know how to get a Bus Toaster card to toast
>BOTH sides of the bread at the same time under Linux.

Apparently, under some circumstances, Linux displays the message "lpr
on fire". From what I know of Linux, I'm sure there must be some
kernel patches around where this feature has actually been implemented...

--
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland
james@jraynard.demon.co.uk