Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:13:11 PDT
From:      "Ron Smith" <ronnetron@hotmail.com>
To:        tymbrwlf@bellsouth.net
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: High-End Graphics

Houdini is the only *high-end* professional 3D animation package that I'm
aware of that's officially ported from The famed SGI platform to LINUX.
Hopefully, the port to FreeBSD will follow. There may be a port over to
LINUX for Softimage also in the works. Although, I haven't heard anything
official on this one yet.

Ron