Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2024 01:25:59 +0000
From:      Jason Tubnor <jason@tubnor.net>
To:        FreeBSD virtualization <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>, Matthew Grooms <mgrooms@shrew.net>
Subject:   Re: 14R bhyve RHEL9+NVME

Hi Matthew,

There is some underlying bug post 9.1 when it comes to Anaconda and the presented NVMe storage. I can't reproduce it with newer version of Anaconda that is present in Fedora.

Uplifting in place from 9.1 to 9.3, there are no issues once the operating system is up and running, so it isn't a RHEL thing, just the installer.

Cheers,

Jason.

"Matthew Grooms" mgrooms@shrew.net – 12 February 2024 11:32 AM