Date:      Mon, 9 Jun 2003 14:36:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "pkddeckard@ziplip.com" <pkddeckard@ziplip.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Complete system restore software for FreeBSD?

I have used the Mondo Rescue backup and restore system before with my Linux machines with great success.  What Mondo allows one to do is a complete system backup and restore from a bootable CD, meaning a system can survive a harddrive failure without a whole lot of fiddling around in reconfiguring software and such.  What I'm wondering is, is there similar software available for FreeBSD (preferably free)?

For reference, more info on Mondo Rescue can be found here:

http://www.microwerks.net/~hugo/