Date:      Sat, 27 May 1995 12:46:19 +0300
From:      Amos Shapira <amoss@cs.huji.ac.il>
Cc:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Subject:   Re: OpenGL and FreeBSD

In message <199505261839.UAA23059@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de> you write:

|> > Does anyone know if there is/will be  a port of OpenGL to FreeBSD?  I know
|> > E&S has ported it to Linux (ick!), but any news for FreeBSD?
|> >
|> > -W-
|> >
|> I have ported Mesa to FreeBSD. It's an implementation of OpenGL by Brian Pau
|l.
|> If someone is interested, I could load the binaries up somewhere.
|> (But in fact it compiles without greater modifications !)
|> Or try the sources from ftp://iris.ssec.wisc.edu:/pub/misc
|>

|Mesa belongs to the 2.0 ports collection anyway.

Yes!  Please put it in some organized place so it is supported.  (or
am I assuming too much about the /2.0-ports directory?  I'm a newbie
to FreeBSD).

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                      | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.            |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                    |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL          amoss@cs.huji.ac.il |                     -- Anonymous