Date:      Sun, 12 Feb 2017 21:04:58 +1100 (EST)
From:      Dave Horsfall <dave@horsfall.org>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem with building libgcrypt

Rebuilding ports on 10.3 after upgrade from 9.3, on the final portmaster
leg:

    libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgcrypt.a
    libtool: link: rm -fr .libs/libgcrypt.lax
    sed: /usr/local/lib/libintl.la: No such file or directory
    libtool: link: `/usr/local/lib/libintl.la' is not a valid libtool archive
    *** [libgcrypt.la] Error code 1

    ===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
    Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to the maintainer.
    *** Error code 1

    Stop.

(Followed by a few "Aborting update" messages)

Ummm, that's equivalent to the M$ "solution" of trying a reboot to see if
it fixes it.

It's asking me to review those errors before it continues; what could be
wrong?

Think of me as a beta tester for novices :-)