Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 14:05:59 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        David Brockus <dbrockus@cyberhall.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Logging user activity

You may want to compile in the snoop drivers and the watch program, which
should be at least semi-functional in 2.0.5 (I don't recall when I made this
stuff more robust).  Other than that, I don't recall the state of accounting.

Paul

  From: David Brockus <dbrockus@cyberhall.com>
  Subject: Logging user activity
  I am running FreeBSD 2.0.5R system.  I believe there is a "hacked"
  account on the system I maintain.  I would to extensively monitor this
  users activity.  I want to log everything.  Any there any suggestion on
  how to set this up or can anybody recommend any packages to do this?
  Thanks in advance.

  	   					David Brockus