Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:33:58 -0500
From:      "Shawn Barnhart" <swb@grasslake.net>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP! Always use the 'make buildkernel' target to make yerkernels

Fascinating discussion.

I guess I don't care which tools I use, so long as they do the right
thing, and, most importantly THAT THE METHODS ARE TOTALLY DOCUMENTED
WITH ALL THE QUIRKS IN THE FSCK'N HANDBOOK AND NOT JUST IN THE MAILING
LIST ARCHIVE!

One thing that frustrates me about FBSD is the "docrot" of the handbook.
When I was getting started with FBSD I seemed to stumble across many
things that, while not exactly incorrect, were nevertheless incomplete
or outmoded by newer/better/smarter ways of doing things.