Date:      Fri, 2 Oct 1998 18:01:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hosokawa@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New artwork for 3.0 CD cover?

According to Jordan K. Hubbard:

	Going with some new central motif seems like a good
	idea so long as we keep Chuck in the picture....
	somehow; however.

	It'd be nice to have something that associated the
	Free with the open-source paradigm rather than as
	it is currently perceived: free == cheap; and since
	it is from Berkeley, free bears the stigma of
	free -> freek.  And the rest of the old Berkeleyisms.

	Such are some mumblings I've heard from the clueless;
	but in the upper management slots.

	FWIW....

	gary

--