Date:      Sat,  8 Sep 2001 14:16:27 -0500 (CDT)
From:      bob@Talarian.Com
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   docs/30435: Minor bug in handbook/boot-blocks.html

>Number:         30435
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Section 7.3.1 of handbook says ad4 is 1st drive on 2nd ctlr
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

	This bug is present in the handbook on http://www.freebsd.org/doc/

	Section 7.3.1 of the handbook is trying to give examples of how
	disks are named and says "... such as ad0 for the first IDE
	disk, ad4 for the first IDE disk on a second IDE controller ..."

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

	I believe it should use ad2 as the example for the first IDE disk
	on the second IDE controller.