Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 1999 01:20:38 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        doc@freebsd.org, committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   doc/ freeze lifted, "make release" probably broken

Hi folks,

I'd love to send the following to -stable and -current as well, because
the people there should know about it, particularly the release building
problems.  However, the mailing list software is rejecting them, even if
I send them by hand.  So, for the time being, this is just going to
-doc and -committers.

----- Forwarded message from Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org> -----