Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 1996 15:03:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas J Balfe <tbalfe@tioga.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommendations (fwd)

Sometimes people make me wonder. This guy must be on the OS/2 team or
something. Thought you might get a kick out of it.

Thomas J Balfe                                          tbalfe@tioga.com
President                                          http://www.tioga.com/
Tioga Communications, Inc                                   814-867-4770

   "Humanity has been compared...to a sleeper who handles matches
        in his sleep and wakes to find himself in flames."
             - H.G. Wells The World Set Free 1914