Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:00:10 -0600
From:      "Justen Stepka" <jstepka@webprogrammers.net>
To:        "Greg Lewis" <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>, <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: JDK 1.4.1 pre-patchset 3

Any chance we can get a port? I know this was talked about for release 3...
doing this would open up the option to many people who don't have the time
to work all of the dependencies to get a build up and running... I can't
wait for the 600% increase is speed I've been hearing about!

Good work!

Justen Stepka