Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 1998 13:08:45 +0100
From:      nik@iii.co.uk
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        nik@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New FAQ entry

On Wed, Apr 08, 1998 at 01:29:43AM -0700, Doug White wrote:
> .  now is a good time to be fiddling with the documentation in an effort
> to integrate Mr Johnson's FAQ question, or should I wait until the whole
> thing is released, or until the DB-ized FAQ appears on cvs?

Any changes to the FAQ and/or handbook while the conversion process is
happening are (from my perspective) fine, since I can track them.

> .  someone has answered Mr. Johnson's posting.  I don't recall seeing any
> in any lists.

Me either.

> .  you are in need of a FAQ maintainer.  The Responsible Persons list for
> the doc project just lists faq@freebsd.org as the FAQ maintainer, I assume
> you are in need of a volunteer?  :-)

Yep. I believe the current maintainer (as listed in the handbook) has
gone incognito. It's probably worth mailing them one more time, and
if there's no response in a week or so then jump aboard.

Work: nik@iii.co.uk                       | FreeBSD + Perl + Apache
Rest: nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk    | Remind me again why we need
Play: nik@freebsd.org                     | Microsoft?