Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 1997 23:21:51 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   DE driver

I do know the de driver is a bad topic, but:

Could the de driver updated by Matt please be brought into -stable?

1) I, as I also think many others, can testify that the driver is endeed
stabele, with no panicks, mysterious reboots, downtime, or generally any
other complaints.

2) It is really ungood to be patcjing and patching the system all over
again (I mean, replacing the driver) each time I cvsup and happen to build
a new kernel on my personal machine (or build a new one to fix a hole).

The current situation is everything but the *Right Thing*. :-(

	Sander