Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2000 01:33:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Donald Burr <dburr@borg-cube.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD Hardware <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Drivers for Davicom DM9102 10/100 NIC chip

Looks like its already supported in the 'dc' driver.

In current or use an earlier driver supporting just the DM9102:

http://www.freebsd.org/~wpaul/Davicom/

(Since I'm not sure if Bill has backported the 'dc' driver.)

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |