Date:      Tue, 01 Aug 2000 18:31:36 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
To:        'John Daniels' <jmd526@hotmail.com>
Cc:        tomcat-usr@jakarta.apache.org, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: tomcat + apache configuration

Hello John, others,

> I'm sure lots of folks have done this already.  I would
> really, really appreciate a few hints.

I've put up a FreeBSD-specific howto on my Java porting pages. Have a look
at: http://web.inter.nl.net/users/kjkoster/java/index.html Scroll the blue
left bar to the bottom and click on "Packages".

Other FreeBSD-Java folks, please have a look at that description too, and
tell me how to improve it.

Thanks in advance.

    Kees Jan

 TV is the worst  of both  worlds.  It's not  as
 good at words  as radio is because the pictures
 are a distraction  which demand  attention, and
 it's not as good as cinema because the pictures
 are not nearly as good.
                                 Douglas Adams