Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 1996 03:54:58 -0500
From:      Global Internet Shopping Mall <gism@isot.isot.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyclom-16Ye installation

 I made sure in /sys/i386/conf/LOCAL contained:
    device    cy0   at isa? tty irq 5 iomem 0xd4000 iosiz 0x2000 vector cyintr
The IRQ and address on the card is correct.

But the kernel log file say,
        kernel:  cy0 not found

I called Cyclade, they said they don't have installation instruction for
FreeBSD, have to look it man pages.  The man page only contains the above line.

So I searched   find / -name "cy*" and found duplicates 1st two being same file:
        /usr/share/man/man4/i386/cy.4.gz
        /usr/share/man/man4/cy.4.gz
        /usr/share/man/cat4/cy.4.gz
Why is there duplicates, and is it neccessary or just taking up space???