Date:      Sat, 6 Jul 1996 18:27:19 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How would you like the FreeBSD DOC CD presented/indexed?

On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Anything else people would like to see on this CD, or ways in which
> they'd like the news/mail indexed?  Please speak up now! :-)

If it's possible, I'd like to have the Berkeley BSD manuals on
it. The manual stuff, that also can be ordered in manual/book
form. Is there a copyright on it ... i don't know exactly.

The BSD docu in source (troff) and PS form, so that it can be
viewed with ghostscript.

I'm not sure, but if I remember right it is located somewhere at
Berkeley CS, but I lost the info, where exactly.

I think, Terry's ideas are fine, hope you get the time ;-))
BTW: thanks, that you'll try to produce a better one.

	Andreas ///

--
andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de