Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 17:22:52 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        TriPolar Technologies <info@tri-polar.com>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Please add to FreeBSD Commercial Vendors - Software

> Does FreeBSD offer a certification process? We would be happy to send over
> a free copy for someone to verify the software's complete compatibility with
> FreeBSD. We would like to be able to use a FreeBSD compatible graphic of
> some sort (on our website and product info) - do you by any chance have one
> of these?

1. We'd be happy to test your product on an ongoing basis for FreeBSD
   compatibility - please send a copy to:
		 FreeBSD Test Labs
		 c/o Walnut Creek CDROM
		 4041 Pike Lane, #F
		 Concord CA, 94520

2. We're working on a "works with FreeBSD" logo right now and will
   put it up at http://www.freebsd.org/gallery fairly shortly.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

- Jordan