Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 97 21:52:44 +0200
From:      Ben Stuyts <benst@terminus.stuyts.nl>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvs keeps putting src/contrib/tcl/library/http1.0 back in

Hello,

I'm having a problem with cvs. I have checked out the full source tree of
RELENG_2_2. Lately, make world falls over, because 'cvs update -d -P' insists
on checking out /usr/src/contrib/tcl/library/http1.0/ (and files below it)
that are part of current, not stable. I think this should not happen, because
the Tag file in /usr/src/contrib/tcl/library/CVS clearly has RELENG_2_2 in it.

The only way to prevent this from happening is to use 'cvs update -d -P -r
RELENG_2_2' each time. Is this a bug in cvs, or am I mistaken?

Best regards,
Ben