Date:      Sun, 13 Dec 1998 12:58:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Don <don@calis.BlackSun.org>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Parity Memory

Does anyone know when parity memory doubled in price?
I have three of the Alphastation 400/233's from Onsale which I am using
for basic things like name service and firewalling right now. About 2
months ago I bought parity memory for them and paid about $34 per 32 meg
70 ns parity simm to bring them up to 96 megs in each machine. Now I am
seeing prices starting at $78.

Anyone know why parity memory suddenly doubled?

-Don

ps: And yes I bought True Parity Memory not Virtual Parity Memory