Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:01:50 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ctrl@austarmetro.com.au
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: developers handbook

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

On 2003-03-21 15:00, ctrl@austarmetro.com.au wrote:
> I'll assume you're really busy, so I'll try make this short ;)
> Can I help out with the assembly section of the freebsd developers
> handbook?

Sure.  Any help you can give is welcome.

> Maybe I can elaborate on some of the topics (at least), I'm sure I
> could be of help somehow.
>
> Just let me know if I should email the author himself, or you don't
> need any more material for it.

You can always use send-pr(1) to send patches to the existing
handbook, or mail them to this list.  Even if you find SGML a bit hard
to use for writing text, you can post plain ASCII text and we'll mark
it up in SGML in no time . . .

Thank you for offering to help with the documentation! :)

- Giorgos

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw--