Date:      Fri, 02 Aug 2002 07:59:39 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Current Projects?

Here is the first diff of a slightly updated current.sgml.  Nik, I put my name
in place of yours for updates, etc.  I also updated the section about the Search
engine, which is pretty much ready for implementation.

Anyone brave enough to stick it on the FreeBSD site for some testing?  I don't
have access to freefall or anything to try it myself, or do any preliminary
checking.

If this "patch" looks good, I'll submit a PR.

Eric

14c14
<       good idea. Each project lists the  contact person for that
---
 >       good idea. Each project lists the contact person for that
22,23c22,27
<     <p>Any omissions in this list are entirely my fault (Nik Clayton,
<       &lt;<a href="mailto:nik@FreeBSD.ORG">nik@FreeBSD.ORG</a>&gt;), sorry
---
href="mailto:anderson@centtech.com">
 >       anderson@centtech.com</a>&gt;).</p>