Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 02:10:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Vladimir Tchoukharev <chu@kempc17.me.tut.fi>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/34352 (close request)

The following reply was made to PR i386/34352; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Vladimir Tchoukharev <chu@kempc17.me.tut.fi>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:00:32 +0200

 I try to check if the patch works for me on -STABLE,
 but yesterday installworld stuck... Hope to overcome
 in the evening today, albeit cannot be sure about time...

 Well, I  think it's OK to close PR now, I don't expect
 problems with the patch itself. Or wait one day more,
 I promise to report the result.

 Vladimir Chukharev (PR originator)