Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 2000 09:51:11 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        John Murphy <bigotfo@bigfoot.com>
Cc:        newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Beyond SMTP

	Please ask questions in -questions, that is what is for. :) They
are willing to answer any questions at all, even those we perceive as
newbish questions. Newbies is for finding the good resources, general
chatting about newbie related issues, and telling people about your latest
success. You might want to check out these links also:

www.freebsddiary.org
www.mostgraveconcern.com
And for Sendmail
www.sendmail.org (They also have mailing lists that could help you with