Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:59:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Barry Caplin <bc@bjb.org>
To:        "finland.ispro.net.tr" <root@finland.ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mx problem?

Hi,
On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, finland.ispro.net.tr wrote:

> anyone may tell me what is wrong?
   Yes.  you need to have turkey.ispro.net.tr listed in your w class
(in the Cw line or the Fw file).  What probably happened is that you
have an MX record so that named tells systems to send email for
ispro.net.tr to turkey.  Then you have sendmail running on turkey.  But
you didn't tell sendmail to accept email for turkey.  So sendmail consults
named which says to send mail to turkey... thus the mail loop.

   Barry

   Barry Caplin                      US West !nterprise
   Manager of Systems Engineering    work: bcaplin@uswest.net
                                     home: bc@bjb.org, bc@mtiweb.com
 PGP fingerprint =  9F E9 5C B6 A2 AD 85 AE  1E 4D 11 0B C2 85 60 93
 finger bc@mtiweb.com for PGP public key