Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 1996 13:38:43 +0000
From:      "Darius Ramanauskas" <dara@alpha.kada.lt>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Again Virtual HOSTS

Hello All,

We are young ISP. I want to have few Virtual Domains. It is not a
problem to configure our computer (I have done it already) the main
problem is with registration.

To register domain we need two NS which will have data about that
domain (primary and secondary for examle). Right now we have just one
computer and it runs one 'named' and are primary. So, I need  that someone
will run secondory. It is not a problem if I will have 2 or 3 virtual
domains, but if 20-30 or more.

Is it posible to hack this with just one computer?

I'm sorry if this question breach of the peace in unix world ;-)

Darius

e-mail: dara@hq.tdd.lt
http://www.tdd.lt