Date:      Sat, 17 May 2014 21:24:28 -0600
From:      Ian Lepore <ian@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Heads-up: massive MFC from 11->10-stable for (mostly) ARM stuff

On Tue, 2014-05-13 at 08:49 -0600, Ian Lepore wrote:
> This is just an fyi that I'm going to spend the new few days doing a
> massive merge of ARM-related work from -current to 10-stable.  This is
> merging pretty much all the ARM development that has happened since the
> end of November, so that at the end of it we'll have SMP and hardware
> floating point and all the bugfixes we've done recently for ARM in 10.
> All in all I've identified about 450 changesets to merge.
>
> In some cases this will touch things outside of sys/arm, mostly powerpc
> and mips stuff as some FDT/OFW changes come along for the ride.  I'm
> going to do my best to not have any checkins that cause even temporary
> build breakage, but... you know... it's going to happen.  If you run
> into breakage and it isn't fixed within a few minutes, feel free to let
> me know and I'll get right on it.
>
> -- Ian

Just a followup to let everyone know that this is now done.  There may
be a few changesets I missed or followups to fix any fallout from the
mega-merge, but in theory the state of 10-stable for ARM should now be
almost the same as -current except for changes made in the past few
days.  I've been compile-testing as I go; I'll start run-testing on
various boards tomorrow morning.

-- Ian