Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 1996 17:11:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Capo <jc@irbs.com>
To:        dror@dnai.com (Dror Matalon)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which version of INN and Patches for FreeBsd

Dror Matalon writes:

> Hi Folks,
>
> We're about to upgrade our News server to a new Machine, with more
> memory, disks and CPU power. We'd like to go to a more recent
> version of INN and patches that work well with FreeBsd.
>
> We're currently running INN1.4-sec with patches and mmap turned
> off. Anyone with a more recent version, or/and more recent patches
> that they're happy with? Using specific paths, FTP URL's
> or specific sites to find these would be appreciated.

inn1.4unoff4 is the latest unofficial release.  ISC has taken over
INN development so it may be a while before 1.5 is out.

http://www.math.psu.edu/barr/INN.html

John Capo                                                   jc@irbs.com
IRBS Engineering                       FreeBSD Servers and Workstations
(954) 792-9551                 Unix/Internet Consulting - ISP Solutions