Date:      Thu, 09 Apr 1998 19:24:20 -0400
From:      Travis Mikalson <bofh@terranova.net>
To:        Gilad Rom <lickyou@ein-hashofet.co.il>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ps segfaults since I overclocked. and worries.

Gilad Rom wrote:

> Alfred, I dont agree. Ive been overclocking my P200 to 233 for quite
> sometime, and it hasnt caused any errors until now.
> But ofcourse, it all depends on the CPU quality, so I cant really tell.

Overclocking either works perfectly or you should put it back.
If you clock it back to the original setting that it's supposed to be at
and ps stops segfaulting then leave it :)

"Doctor, my foot hurts when I kick my computer for segfaulting"
"Well then don't kick your computer"
--
TerraNovaNet Internet Services - Key Largo, FL
Voice: (305)453-4011        Fax: (305)451-5991