Date:      Mon, 08 Sep 2003 17:18:21 +0200
From:      Alex de Kruijff <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        David L <dlodeiro@inspired.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: JAVA and MOZILLA

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 08:04:08PM +1000, David L wrote:
> I have been trying for quite some tiime to get Mozilla a Java Plugin that it
> will actually use.

I am also trying to get Java working but for Opera. I know from my past
that the jdk1x port worked. So my first guess is that you don't want to
use the linux port. I am currenly waiting for fixes in the 1.4 port.

I also notice something written about Mozilla en Java in the handbook of
FreeBSD.

--
Alex

Articles based on solutions that I use: