Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2001 10:17:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <morganw@chemikals.org>
To:        <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   linksys pcmpc100

I'm having a tremendous amount of trouble getting a pcmpc100 card working
with -current. I had a v2 card a while back, broke the dongle and got a
different card. Now for a few reasons I need to get a pcmpc100 v3 working.
And the damn thing just will not work! It works fine in 98, but the exact
same settings refuse to work under freebsd.

I tried it with both the oldcard and newcard code (newcard thought it was
a different card altogether) and just got nothing but device timeouts. Is
anyone using this card successfully? Can you send me your kernel config
file and device hints? This is really irritating me, especially since I
know the card should work!

Thanks

WNM

--
          Wesley N Morgan                       _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \