Date:      Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:17:00 -0700
From:      "Ritchie, Clark D" <clark.d.ritchie@intel.com>
To:        freeBSD-Mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   who is in charge?

This is also my first experience with this sort of GNU-like project so I
am tempted to keep mum.  But by the same token I am anxious to get
something going even if I am a FreeBSD newbie.

While I haven't downlaoded the source yet, what (if any) opportunities
exist for Java programmers?  I am not the most proficient C/C++ person
but I've got a fair amount of the former under my belt, so that's where
I can contribute.

Moving on to organization, how / who spearheads what is going on?  I
have a lot of "little" projects I'd like to do but someone may already
be working on them.

Also it looks like the mail/news source has not yet been released?  Is
this so?

Finally, what is the preferred forum for bouncing ideas / designs off
one another, this list?  TIA... CDR