Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:56:40 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        "David A. Broadnax" <bnax@cloud9.net>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trying to learn

On (2003/10/27 00:36), David A. Broadnax wrote:

> I just loaded FreeBSD 4.8 Install was successful, Now what. I am bring
> new to Unix, I know nothing. No CLI nothing! Can you point me in the
> right direction?

First, change what you know about your operating environment:

	http://www.freebsd.org/projects/newbies.html

I assume you mailed freebsd-java because you want to get a JVM running
on your box, not just because this mailing list is particularly
friendly.  For information on obtaining and installing Java on FreeBSD,
check out:

	http://www.freebsd.org/java/

Enjoy! :-)

Ciao,